At Langly, we design our gear with your next adventure in mind. That includes our smallest camera strap: the Langly Camera and Phone Wrist Strap.
Made from 7mm climbing rope, this strap is designed to keep your Micro Four-Thirds (M4/3), mirrorless or point-and-shoot camera within easy reach at all times.
The rope’s natural suspension and flexibility shield your camera from shocks while negotiating rough terrain and is the perfect fit for the smaller camera that never leaves your side.
The small loop at the end of the strap will fit most camera strap eyelets and will thread through strap attachments on most mobile phones or phone cases. Also suitable for keys, flash lights, remote controls or anything else you need to keep easily accessible.
- Made from 7mm thick climbing rope.
- Perfect for Micro Four-Thirds (M4/3) and point and shoot cameras.
- Adjustable strap secures camera firmly to your wrist.
- Material flexibility absorbs shocks and adds stability while on the road.
- Can be used with phones or other accessories.
- Length: 8" / 20cm