Originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II, 550-lb test paracord flexes but doesn’t break.
Whether you wear your camera as a sling or loop it around your neck, the Paracord Camera Strap’s natural suspension shields your camera from shocks when you’re moving through rough terrain.
Equipped with sturdy nylon webbing and soft, suede lining, this camera strap feels great when worn. It’s easy to forget that the Paracord Camera Strap is more than just comfort and good looks.
- 550-lb test paracord for enhanced durability.
- Eyelet support to fit any SLR, DSLR, rangefinder, or binoculars.
- Each strap is supplied with a second set of quick release camera body connectors allowing the strap to be swapped between multiple camera bodies.
- Can handle the heaviest camera/lens combinations.
- Feels good, looks good, and gets the job done.
- Length: 42" / 107cm